Wednesday, March 20, 2013

leslierahye's Hippity Hoppity Steampunk Spring Blog Hop

Welcome to leslierahye's Hippity Hoppity Steampunk Spring Blog Hop! I am leslierahye and in this hop we are celebrating Spring & Easter--Steampunk Style! I love Spring and all the holidays and am a huge fan of Steampunk. I have gathered together a group of awesome steampunk artists and am as excited to see their creations as I'm sure you are!!!  This is a one day hop. Below you will find links to everyone on the hop, you can start at the beginning and hop through in order. Be sure and check out all the stops as some have blog candy!!

For my project I altered some plastic eggs with old book papers and tissue paper. I then inked and misted the eggs to add a shimmer to each egg. I created band for each egg and a basket to put them in with Graphic 45 Collection Secret Garden. Watch parts were added for that steampunk flair!



Thank you for stopping by! Please enjoy the rest of the hop! 



10 comments:

  1. Love your steampunk Easter basket and eggs! Brava!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute egg basket with a fun twist ! xoxo Fab

    ReplyDelete
  3. The collaged eggs with book paper are so chic - and all wrapped up with a band of gears... I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the easter basket and eggs! Those gears are just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love these eggs. I like that you used book paper to cover them and then added the bands of gears. So very clever! TFS .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the steam punked eggs! Now that's my kind of Easter decorating!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank you for making my day!